Sunday, October 5, 2014

Coming back with amo

I can't believe it has been over a year already that I posted anything. The last time I bragged about my vacation to the Caribbean and it was great, I've been visiting London, and Ibiza in the meanwhile which has been a blast. But I've been working most of the time unfortunately. Now I'm back to update you with fashion and everything that interest me. I'm determined to post  at least one thing a month, so be prepared!

Because my only spare time is during the weekend, I like to order myself some treats every now and again.. meaning clothing, shoes and beauty products. I don't have a specific style, depending on my mood I like a certain style. But, because I'm at work most of the time, I'm trying to make my style more work-ish. That means; skirts, trousers, long sleeves blouses and shirts. Sounds pretty boring huh? But still, in the next few weeks I'll post all my orders mostly focused on that style, making work-wear fun and edgy, just like me! Hope you like it.. !


Orders of this weekend:



1. Chicwish / 2. Choies / 3. Choies / 4. Choies 

The jacket is one of my favorite items I bumped into this past few weeks. It looks so damn cosy and warm, I'm sure I am going to need it this fall and winter! You can combine it with almost everything, it can be worn both casual as chique with a nice off-white skirt. The sweater just caught my attention becauce I'm looking for a sweater I can wear with my rose skirt I bought a few months ago.. Its a look I've seen a few times but didn't want to give in to. Now I do and this sweater convinced me I should. The cardigan is simple but a must-have this fall. Keeps you warm and is suitable for every situation. And least but centainly not least this amazing dog-tooth skirt. I'm so into dog-tooth patterns this fall and the moment I saw the skirt I was in love! I'm totally happy with my items, I cant waite to get them delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment