Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE LAZY

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Every now and again I have an 'off'-day, not feeling like dressing up at all. With autumn at our doorstep those days will mutliply for sure. Therefor I'm pleased with his new beanie trend! Got myself a beanie from H&M already (see picture below). I wasn't sure if I'd ever wear it, but I did and I love it. My advice; beanie it up whenever you can,  mix it with some casual outfit and you're ready to go!

Beanie - Choices/ Blouse - H&M



It was my second year helping my friend out at a kids event braiding hair of little girls. It was cold as f#ck at the end (my hands where freezing and numb), but it was fun! As you can see I had my 'lazy day' swag on ;)

Jeans - ASOS / Jacket - New Look (store) / Blouse + Bracelet + Beanie - H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment