Sunday, September 1, 2013

POST-SUMMER SUNGLASSES



Yeah yeah yeah... I'm aware of the fact that the summer is almost over. Buttt.. for those rare days the sun does shine in the Netherlands and elsewhere we can still wear sunglasses (and those people who like to wear sunglasses indoors (?!), this post is definitely for you)! The selected sunglasses are beneath 50 euro's but oh-so lovely! For the record: the 14th of September I'll be on my way to CuraƧao so I can put my new fav. purchased sunglasses to use.. don't be jealous; just buy yourself some sunglasses!

1. HERE / 2. HERE / 3. HERE/ 4. HERE


7 comments:

  1. I love no3 the most!!!

    lets follow each other! Oh wait, we all ready do ;)

    xoxo
    http://www.fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post and great blog dear! Glad I stopped by, so nice to meet you ;)) Love the 2nd pair so much.
    Can we please follow each other so we can stay connected and updated on each others' future posts?

    I just followed you on Bloglovin' + GFC and really hope that you'll do the same, can't wait to stay in touch! xoxo

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, like your posts too!

      xx.KL

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog and thanks for following. I just followed you back!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete